Easy homemade waffle recipe
Whip up some great waffles within a few minutes with this easy recipe.
Servings: 4 servings
- 270 ml Milk
- 3 Tablespoon Oil Sunflower preferred
- 2 Eggs
- 1 Teaspoon Vanilla aroma
- 190 Grams Flour
- 1 Tablespoon Sugar
- ½ Tablespoon Baking powder
- ¼ Tablespoon Salt
Turn on the waffle iron
Mix the milk, oil, eggs and vanilla aroma
Mix the flour, sugar, baking powder and salt
Combine the two mixtures and mix till its a nice smooth batter
Pour batter on the waffle iron and close the iron
Let it bake for about 4.5 minutes
- The amount of batter needed per waffle and amount of cooking time will vary. Depending on what type of waffle iron you have. I suggest starting with less and building to the right amount of both amount and time.
- Try different types of toppings! We suggest (no limitations though!): fresh fruit, ice cream, whipped cream, maple syrup, some crunchy nuts.
- If you are a true foodie try savory waffles as well with a poached egg, crispy bacon, and some hollandaise sauce or avocado.